If you are working as SEO Expert or Digital Marketing Expert and interested in learning more about SEO in 2019? Here are the key trends you need to follow to improve your search optimization skills. A SEO Freelancer Carrier can be a fulfilling experience in terms of the kind of work contribution and finance as well. Hence, it is a great way to take charge of your career in your hands and be a professional success, working on your own terms. We’ve analysed SEO trends for 2019 for SEO Expert & what they mean to someone who’s just getting started with search engine optimization.
1. Optimize your site for mobile devices.
- Website optimization for mobile is critical when you are getting started with SEO. First Start your website's performance and load speed in all devices. You can check your website performance by many online tools for website optimization. Now peoples are spending more time on the mobile phones so that's so you can not ignore mobile optimization. SEO in 2019 is about understanding the ‘mobile consumers’ and how their searching habits differ when they are on the go comparing to a desktop user. Thinking always as a user, Think of your own searching habits when you’re in a rush and you’re looking for a fast answer.
2. Understand how users search
- We tend to assume which keywords will perform better over others. Keyword testing is always a good idea but SEO nowadays is focusing more on understanding the search intent. It’s not enough to find an effective keyword that leads traffic to your site.
- Searches are becoming more dynamic and it’s not enough to rely on assumptions. Start testing how your optimization can affect your search traffic and start applying more conversational queries to your keyword mix.
3. Write for humans, optimize for search engines
- In the search engine optimization a successful SEO strategy does not ignore the human element when optimizing a site. We are not just only picking the good keywords for the website rank improvement but our main goal is to pick the right keywords for audience. When you are writing your content always start by thinking of your audience . your content should be interesting & relevant. On the contrary, the quality of your content and its relevance, for example, can help you increase your search traffic. Find the right balance between quality content and search optimization for the best results.
4. Analyse your existing search traffic :
- If you’re not sure how to get started and what to test then start by having a closer look at your current search traffic. Check your pages which are the best performing pages? and check Which keywords is your audience using to access your content? Analyse your top posts and find what are common in them. May be the quality of your content? or the length of your posts? or Did you follow the best practices of on-site optimization? A closer look at your search traffic and current SEO performance can even help you update your content calendar with topics that your audience would appreciate.
5. Always up-to-date with the latest changes in SEO:
- If you want to be a best SEO Expert or working as A SEO freelancer than you need to follow the latest trends and the google algorithm updates that might affect your traffic. As with every new skill, it’s useful to keep reading about it to stay informed about any recent changes. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced professional, it’s still important to keep reading about the latest SEO updates and what they mean to your strategy.
5. Learn about Most important ranking Factors:
- Learning attitude is useful to dedicate some time every month to catch up with the latest SEO updates. From the relevance and the use of the right keywords to the page speed and the use of backlinks, it’s good to learn how each ranking factor can affect your optimization tactics.
6. Never underestimate UX:
- A good post cannot be engaging if your page is not, for example, optimized for mobile or if it doesn’t facilitate longer reads. What you need is the right balance between great content and even better user experience. None of the two alone can lead to great SEO success. Start analyzing your current bounce rate and the time spent on site and see how these compare with your site’s load speed. Test your site’s performance across different browsers and devices and start improving all the issues that may risk you losing your readers.