- Responsive search ads will learn and improve over time, so make sure to regularly monitor the performance and status of your ads.
- Responsive search ads are currently available in English, French, German, and Spanish, with other languages on the way.
Google’s giving responsive search ads more character real estate than expanded text ads.
- Showing three headlines instead of two.
- Up to two 90-character descriptions instead of one 80-character description.
How Ad Works:With the many headlines and description you enter more opportunities google Adwords match closely with your potential customers’ search queries, which can improve your ad performance.
Keep in mind
- During the beta, responsive search ads can only be added to ad groups with existing text ads.
- Some ads may not show.
- Your ad may show up to 3 headlines and 2 descriptions.
- Headlines and descriptions can be shown in any order, so make sure that they make sense individually and in combination.
- Your headlines and descriptions shouldn’t violate AdWords policies or your local laws.
- AdWords beta features
- Write successful text ads
- Create, save and schedule reports from your statistics tables